Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Extreme Makeover




Is that? No, it couldn't be...Ty Pennington?











...............................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!




It is the Lord thy God! (well could be anyway)




I know I have not written on the names of God for a while now but since we have a conference just around the corner. I must allow the "crew" to come in and demolish every thing so it can be rebuilt better, more beautiful, but hopefully not bigger - seein' as how I'm a woman and all!! yikes!



Have you ever thought of God as a "Home and Garden Expert".

Well that is what He has been to me lately.




First of all, He is the Firm Foundation!




And boy is HE a genius with spackle to fill all our crackles...

ok, so I could not resist that.



He knows how to pull the weeds out of our lives.



When we have been in His presence He enhances our curb-appeal!



He makes our "Old House" mighty clean!



He designed our world in less than a week.


He was the first to "Design on a Dime".

The Ten Commandments.



He was the first to Flip a House for His gain...

one example Paul "Saul of Tarsus".



He already knows what our walls would say if they could talk and loves us still.



Well I could go on but I wanted to share this one last one with you:



God sent His son to "Trade Places" with us.



(I know!) ----top that networks and cable tv.




I felt it was time to pull another name of God or two or three or four, well yes more and remind everyone just how versatile our God is. This is the blog carnival/meme where you are encouraged to name drop. Yes you read that right.

But not just any old name, I want an older one. Let's talk about God and any one of His names. I want to hear what He is to you and what that means to you. How does He reach you? Did you ever think that His reaching was just proving one of His names like Tower, Strength, Everlasting? If you want to participate steal my button loop back over here and make a comment! I can't wait to hear about who and what God is to you.


1 comment:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

I love the Trading Places one... :-)