
I know if I want this meme to catch on I need to do it earlier, but here I am at the end of the day finally posting. But it was only after reflecting on all God had been saying to me did I realize how He had been my Wise Counselor recently (still looking to redecorate my life though).
Have you ever looked around the walls of your house and wished you could simply redecorate? I know I have. I love to hang pretty groupings of pictures or plates or just plain pretty (the frillier the better!) things. This made me think of God as my Interior Designer, One Who Counsels Wisely at that! The one who will redecorate all the corners in my heart, or around it.
I realized that sometimes you just have to switch out the pictures and even the knick-knacks on the shelves. You definitely have to dust every now then, ho hum. If I had my way everything would be black and white with splashes of red and purple but, alas I do not have my way always. [sigh]
Today, He directed me some blogs that touched me deeply. There is such a sweetness in the fact that He cares what my insides look like and uses this electronic format to reach us right where we are!
He carefully places the right colors and knick-knacks on the shelves in my heart through each blog I read. The things all bloggy sojourners share are helping to take part in making God my "Interior Decorator". I can't wait to see what He does next!
Today He guided me to Psalm 32: 10 & 11
10 Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him. 11 Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!
He is going to Flip This Heart over and over until it is done! How neat is it that HE wants to decorate my life by covering everything, even me, with His Unfailing Love! And He will give us some background music too!
Chel
5 comments:
OK, as you can see I didn't get it...No---- Abby is NOT a name of God- so please delete that. SO SORRY... - I am a little slow at times, ... The name I wanted on there was El Roi !
God who sees ALL. (which I got on there the 2nd time.) If you need to delete the entire thing and start over - do so, I'll check back later to put it up) Blessings- understanding friend.
OK I did the same thing. Sorry. I don't really know how to change it. Kae @ allmyblessings.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm having a problem. I'm not sure if I even did what I was supposed to. But now after I added another name with Mr. Linky my added name comes up on all my links. The added name is Acient Of Days is what comes up. I would like to have Kae come up again. HELP!!! Thank you, Kae
I think what you need to do is enter your name Chel then add a little tag about your title and for the URL make it your url that will link to that particular post.
for example: Chel (Counselor)
url: http://racheleposey.blogspot.com/2009/01/wise-counselor.html Then it should show it and take the reader straight to your post. I have thank Works for me Wednesday and her instructions page. :-)
I'm going to try it. Thanks for answering so soon. Kae
Post a Comment